Aller au contenu

Messages recommandés

Posté(e) (modifié)
20 hours ago, deevo said:

There is a chance that one of them is causing the problem.

So I cleaned up mods folder with mod conflict detector and now works but it can't find some meshes, I checked in the game and nothing is missing. It isn't a problem for me because I can however  identify  the CC, I want only advice you maybe it could be useful for future updates.

Thank you very much for the help and for the patience 🙂

 

Modifié par Marta Rossi
  • Team
Posté(e)

Thanks, that give me some hints. I'm not sure if I'll be able to fix it for the next update without reproducing it on my side.

Do you remember the conflicting files?

 

If the objects are displayed correctly, it could just be some unused mesh references.

Posté(e)
On 1/8/2019 at 6:33 PM, deevo said:

Thanks, that give me some hints. I'm not sure if I'll be able to fix it for the next update without reproducing it on my side.

Do you remember the conflicting files?

 

If the objects are displayed correctly, it could just be some unused mesh references.

Sorry, I can't. I don't know they' re CC new meshes so there isn't a mesh separated and it dindn't happen before deleting the other files

Rejoindre la conversation

Vous pouvez publier maintenant et vous inscrire plus tard. Si vous avez un compte, connectez-vous maintenant pour publier avec votre compte.

Invité
Répondre à ce sujet…

×   Collé en tant que texte enrichi.   Coller en tant que texte brut à la place

  Seulement 75 émoticônes maximum sont autorisées.

×   Votre lien a été automatiquement intégré.   Afficher plutôt comme un lien

×   Votre contenu précédent a été rétabli.   Vider l’éditeur

×   Vous ne pouvez pas directement coller des images. Envoyez-les depuis votre ordinateur ou insérez-les depuis une URL.




×
×
  • Créer...

Information importante

Nous avons placé des cookies sur votre appareil pour aider à améliorer ce site. Vous pouvez choisir d’ajuster vos paramètres de cookie, sinon nous supposerons que vous êtes d’accord pour continuer. Conditions d’utilisation Politique de confidentialité