Aller au contenu

Messages recommandés

Posté(e)

Hi staff I have a problem with the tray importer. My game version is 1.47.51.1020 and I have all expansion pack included get famous. The tray importer works but when I click on CC list nothing appears after the research. I have the last version of tray importer

Thanks in advance

 

No list of CC.jpg

Posté(e) (modifié)
10 minutes ago, deevo said:

Make sure you have configured the paths of the game (FILE>Config Paths).

You can check if there is some errors by opening HELP>System Diagnostics.

I have configure the path manually, it give some problems but I can't understand why. Thanks for the answer

 

Begin Reading


App info...
------------------------------

Version  : 1.8.10.3


OS infos...
------------------------------

OSName   : Windows 10
OSVersion: 10.0.17134.0
OSType   : 64-bit
Process  : 32-bit


Framework Info...
------------------------------

Reading .NET Framework version...
.NET Framework Version: 4.7 or later


Opening Registry...
------------------------------

Listing keys for 'HKLM\SOFTWARE\Maxis':
// note: 32-bit node
[\The Sims 4]
 GDFBinary64  = C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4\__Installer\GDFBinary_it_IT_64.dll
 Install Dir  = C:\Games\The Sims 4
 GameExplorer = {1C1EF5AB-F3EB-4CA0-B20D-809CAFF05DC9}
 DisplayName  = The Sims™ 4
 Product GUID = {48EBEBBF-B9F8-4520-A3CF-89A730721917}
 Locale       = it_IT
>>>> [Warning] Can't find uninstall key !
// note: 64-bit node
[\The Sims 4]
 Locale       = it_IT
 GDFBinary    = C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4\__Installer\GDFBinary_it_IT_64.dll
 DisplayName  = The Sims™ 4
 Product GUID = {48EBEBBF-B9F8-4520-A3CF-89A730721917}
 Install Dir  = C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4\
>>>> [Warning] Directory not found! 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4\'
>>>> [Warning] Can't find uninstall key !


Reading 'Sims4.GameInfos.Settings.xml'...
------------------------------

Source: C:\ProgramData\TeameeVo\Sims 4 Tray Importer\Sims4.GameInfos.Settings.xml
[The Sims 4]
 Locale      = it_IT
 InstallDir  = C:\Games\The Sims 4
 MixedMode   = 0


Reading Game infos...
------------------------------

[The Sims 4 Installation]
Name            : The Sims 4
Version         : 1.0.0.0
DisplayName     : The Sims™ 4
Locale          : it_IT
InstallDir      : C:\Games\The Sims 4
IsInstalled     : True
IsLoadedFromXml : True

ExePath         : C:\Games\The Sims 4\Game\Bin\TS4.exe
ExeExists       : True
ExePath (x64)   : C:\Games\The Sims 4\Game\Bin\TS4_x64.exe
ExeExists (x64) : True

MyDocuments     : C:\Users\***\Documents
MyDocsExists    : True
UserData        : C:\Users\***\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4
UserDataExists  : True

Checking Tray folder...
TrayDir         : C:\Users\***\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray
TrayDirExists   : True
LibraryCount    : 158

Checking Mods folder...
ModsDir         : C:\Users\***\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods
ModsDirExists   : True
ResCfgExists    : True
ModsCount       : 13230

Checking Game files...
Ok!


Done!

 

I have this problem with the last version of tray importer, I tried with beta version too

 

Modifié par Marta Rossi
  • Team
Posté(e)

Everything seem Ok.

 

Does the progress indicator even start?

With 13230 mods, it may take a while before the result to appear.

 

Try rename your Mods folder to see if the scan shows some results.

Posté(e) (modifié)
30 minutes ago, deevo said:

Everything seem Ok.

 

Does the progress indicator even start?

With 13230 mods, it may take a while before the result to appear.

 

Try rename your Mods folder to see if the scan shows some results.

Yes, it does and finishes the research but nothing appears. If I rename the folder works

Modifié par Marta Rossi
Posté(e)
Il y a 13 heures, deevo a dit :

Then it's an internal error!

How long does it take before the scan stops?

About 5 minutes

 

I've just reinstalled the last version 1.8.10.3 and if I rename mods folder all the CC result not installed. Is there any fix?

  • Team
Posté(e)
Il y a 18 heures, Marta Rossi a dit :

About 5 minutes

Internally, the scan will cancel after 5 min.

 

Currently there is no fix, but I'm working on the next update.

One thing you can try, is see if TOOLS>Find Conflicts can load the files.

Posté(e)
Il y a 13 heures, deevo a dit :

Internally, the scan will cancel after 5 min.

 

Currently there is no fix, but I'm working on the next update.

One thing you can try, is see if TOOLS>Find Conflicts can load the files.

Yes, it does. Is it useful? In any case thanks for the patience and for the help, if nothing can be done I'm looking forward for the next version. Your program is essential

  • Team
Posté(e)
Il y a 1 heure, Marta Rossi a dit :

Yes, it does. Is it useful?

This is useful since it tell me that the problem is not in the first part, but I may need more info to fix it.

 

Does the Conflicts tool found some conflicts?

After running the tool, have you tried to get the CC list?

Posté(e) (modifié)
5 minutes ago, deevo said:

This is useful since it tell me that the problem is not in the first part, but I may need more info to fix it.

 

Does the Conflicts tool found some conflicts?

After running the tool, have you tried to get the CC list?

Yes it found conflict above all with sliders and presets and with some other CC too

Modifié par Marta Rossi

Rejoindre la conversation

Vous pouvez publier maintenant et vous inscrire plus tard. Si vous avez un compte, connectez-vous maintenant pour publier avec votre compte.

Invité
Répondre à ce sujet…

×   Collé en tant que texte enrichi.   Coller en tant que texte brut à la place

  Seulement 75 émoticônes maximum sont autorisées.

×   Votre lien a été automatiquement intégré.   Afficher plutôt comme un lien

×   Votre contenu précédent a été rétabli.   Vider l’éditeur

×   Vous ne pouvez pas directement coller des images. Envoyez-les depuis votre ordinateur ou insérez-les depuis une URL.




×
×
  • Créer...

Information importante

Nous avons placé des cookies sur votre appareil pour aider à améliorer ce site. Vous pouvez choisir d’ajuster vos paramètres de cookie, sinon nous supposerons que vous êtes d’accord pour continuer. Conditions d’utilisation Politique de confidentialité