Aller au contenu

Messages recommandés

Posté(e)

I opened up my Sims 4 tray importer and tried to clear out a bunch of broken CC but even though the families were showing up along with the base game content the CC was not. The preferences window popped up. I pressed cancel but it didn't fix it. It popped up again so I hit the Default button and thought maybe that would fix it but now everything has disappeared completely! No families no CC, all blank. It can't read anything. I tried downloading a fresh version if S4TI but it still cant find anything. Please help!

Posté(e)

I found my families but the initial problem persists. It says "Searching for CC is currently not available. Please open preferences to set up the game." The CC works fine in the game but it isn't recognising it here. I do have icloud on because I have no space but I have the all Sims folders downloaded onto the computer. Please help!

----------------------
App info...
----------------------
Version   :  1.0.9.39718
Release   :  11/20/2019

----------------------
OS
----------------------
OSName    :  macOS High Sierra
OSVersion :  10.13
OSType    :  64bit
Process   :  64bit

----------------------
Framework info...
----------------------
Version :  4.2.1 (explicit/6dd2d0d)

----------------------
Game
----------------------
Product          :  The Sims 4
Locale           :  en_US
IsGameInstalled  :  False
App (InstallDir) :  /Applications/The Sims 4.app
InstallDirExists :  True
App (DataPath)   :  /Users/****************/Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4
DataPathExists   :  True
Launcher         :  The Sims 4
SaveDir          :  /Users/****************/Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4
SaveDirExists    :  True
FileCount        :  325

  • deevo a modifié le titre en [SOLVED] Mac CC not showing.
  • 1 an après...
Posté(e)

Hi there,

I am having the same issue as described in this thread - I have played Sims & downloaded CC for years but have always had a windows. This is also my first time trying SIms 4 Tray Importer. I've tried everything I've found online but I still can't get Tray Importer to recognize my CC or my households. All of my household names show up but where the photo should be, it is outlined in red - And when I click the CC tab, it says the Mods are not installed (but they're in the game). At the bottom it says "Please open Preferences to setup the game". I should note that I'm on a Macbook Pro with macOS Monteray 12.2.1 - Any help is appreciated! I just want to get rid of some broken and unwanted CC. Thanks in advance!

 

Here's my app report:

----------------------
App info...
----------------------
Version   :  1.0.10.22566
Release   :  2020-10-25

----------------------
OS
----------------------
OSName    :  macOS 10.17
OSVersion :  10.17
OSType    :  64bit
Process   :  64bit

----------------------
Framework info...
----------------------
Version :  6.12.0.122 (2020-02/c621c35ffa0)

----------------------
Game
----------------------
Product          :  The Sims 4
Locale           :  en_US
IsGameInstalled  :  False
App (InstallDir) :  /Users/*********/Applications/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4.app
InstallDirExists :  False
App (DataPath)   :  /Applications/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4.app/Contents
DataPathExists   :  False
Launcher         :  /Users/*********/Applications/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4.app/Contents/MacOS/The Sims 4
SaveDir          :  /Users/*********/Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4
SaveDirExists    :  True
FileCount        :  8
 

Rejoindre la conversation

Vous pouvez publier maintenant et vous inscrire plus tard. Si vous avez un compte, connectez-vous maintenant pour publier avec votre compte.

Invité
Répondre à ce sujet…

×   Collé en tant que texte enrichi.   Coller en tant que texte brut à la place

  Seulement 75 émoticônes maximum sont autorisées.

×   Votre lien a été automatiquement intégré.   Afficher plutôt comme un lien

×   Votre contenu précédent a été rétabli.   Vider l’éditeur

×   Vous ne pouvez pas directement coller des images. Envoyez-les depuis votre ordinateur ou insérez-les depuis une URL.



×
×
  • Créer...

Information importante

Nous avons placé des cookies sur votre appareil pour aider à améliorer ce site. Vous pouvez choisir d’ajuster vos paramètres de cookie, sinon nous supposerons que vous êtes d’accord pour continuer. Conditions d’utilisation Politique de confidentialité