Aller au contenu

Messages recommandés

Posté(e)

When I make a sims file to see what cc I am missing. It gives extra cc, Like I have a dress a hair and shoes. (3 items ) when I open the file it has 6 to 8 files if not more. Some times it shows the same thing that I already fixed. Could you tell me how to fix this Thanks for any help in advance

  • Team
Posté(e)

By extra cc you mean items with a gray tag? Those are required files.

il y a 16 minutes, Leslie McCartor a dit :

Some times it shows the same thing that I already fixed.

Restarting S4TI should fix it.

Posté(e) (modifié)
16 minutes ago, deevo said:

By extra cc you mean items with a gray tag? Those are required files.

Restarting S4TI should fix it.

No thats not it. I made a sim I put a dress, shoes and hair that was miss(that's all)when I open the file in s4ti there's 9 files. They're not grayed.

like there are 2 dress not the same file

Modifié par Leslie McCartor
adding more info
Posté(e)
2 minutes ago, deevo said:

Is there more than one outfit for that sim? That could explain why there is more than one dress.

 

no 1 full outfit 1 hair and 1 pair of shoes. I just made a completely new sim to see whose meshes I was using and this is what I got.I gave you a legend so you can see what I am talking about. Hopefully it's a little more clear

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Posté(e)
11 hours ago, deevo said:

Are you trying to say that the same mesh appears more than one time?

If so, try to resize the first column to reveal the group id. Are they different?

No it's not the same mesh it's different meshes. All different group id.

  • Team
Posté(e)

Thanks!

I see that there is more than one outfit defined, or at least the game has generated them and those other outfits use CCs.

1.png 2.png

The workaround is to make sure that no other outfits use CC.

 

Grouping the files by outfit category may fix this issue, but that will require some reworks. 🙄

Rejoindre la conversation

Vous pouvez publier maintenant et vous inscrire plus tard. Si vous avez un compte, connectez-vous maintenant pour publier avec votre compte.

Invité
Répondre à ce sujet…

×   Collé en tant que texte enrichi.   Coller en tant que texte brut à la place

  Seulement 75 émoticônes maximum sont autorisées.

×   Votre lien a été automatiquement intégré.   Afficher plutôt comme un lien

×   Votre contenu précédent a été rétabli.   Vider l’éditeur

×   Vous ne pouvez pas directement coller des images. Envoyez-les depuis votre ordinateur ou insérez-les depuis une URL.




×
×
  • Créer...

Information importante

Nous avons placé des cookies sur votre appareil pour aider à améliorer ce site. Vous pouvez choisir d’ajuster vos paramètres de cookie, sinon nous supposerons que vous êtes d’accord pour continuer. Conditions d’utilisation Politique de confidentialité