Aller au contenu

Messages recommandés

  • Team
Posté(e)

Hi @Stoffy Darko, 

 

I'm aware of this bug but cannot reproduce it from my side.

 

Try rename your Mods folder to check if standard items show up rather than an empty list.

 

- If the list remains empty, sending me the broken sim will help me to find the root of the problem.

 

- If the list of standard items show up, something may block the scan and you will need to remove some CCs to find which one is causing the problem.

  If you find the CC that is causing all this trouble, let me know so I can take a look. 

 

Version 1.6.0.4 is out! At least I fixed the file so that you should download the right version this time. :blush:

Posté(e)
Il y a 3 heures, chaisimmer a dit :

Estou tendo o mesmo problema também. Quaisquer novas famílias que eu criei ou altero e salve na minha galeria não estão mostrando o CC mais.

também estou com esse problema ja tava ficando louca achando que era problema só aki aff

Posté(e)
Il y a 2 heures, deevo a dit :

@Stoffy Darko, @chaisimmer, @Glória Silva Here's a fixed version: S4TI_beta_inst.zip

 

Felizmente, eles apenas estragaram a versão de um arquivo, fazendo com que o S4TI pensasse que era errado e parou de carregá-lo. :o

Existem alguns outros erros, mas não devem impedir que a lista apareça desta vez. :/ 

muiitoo muitoo obrigada agora sim apareceu você é demais 

  • Like 1
Posté(e) (modifié)

I still have that problem with CC's not showing, and I have the newest version installed. :(

Also the program tells me there is an update available but I installed the newest one??
Please help :/
A friend of mine doesn't have this problem, it works fine on her end.

Modifié par Playerswondlnd-
  • Team
Posté(e)

@Playerswondlnd-, @dxynxsahara Does it still fail with the version from here?
http://luniversims.fr/forums/topic/6696-cc-not-showing/?do=findComment&comment=111790

 

Il y a 1 heure, Playerswondlnd- a dit :

Also the program tells me there is an update available but I installed the newest one??
Please help :/

What version is written on top of the window or the about box?
The message appears because S4TI contains a timestamp, if at least 30 days has passed since the written timestamp there is a chance that an update was released, so you receive a message inviting to update. But it could just be a bug, sometimes the message is not reset after updating.

This is also intentional since I know S4TI is hosted on other sites and they do not always update the file when a new version is released. :o

It also appears that I uploaded the wrong file for version 1.6.0.4 which I fixed a few days ago. :blush:

Posté(e)

Thank you so much, it finally works.

I'm still having a minor bug: When I click on the little arrow next to the export icon, it directly exports the sim with the tray files but I can't choose the option to export with CC included.
That needs to be fixed too but for now, it works so thank you!!

Rejoindre la conversation

Vous pouvez publier maintenant et vous inscrire plus tard. Si vous avez un compte, connectez-vous maintenant pour publier avec votre compte.

Invité
Répondre à ce sujet…

×   Collé en tant que texte enrichi.   Coller en tant que texte brut à la place

  Seulement 75 émoticônes maximum sont autorisées.

×   Votre lien a été automatiquement intégré.   Afficher plutôt comme un lien

×   Votre contenu précédent a été rétabli.   Vider l’éditeur

×   Vous ne pouvez pas directement coller des images. Envoyez-les depuis votre ordinateur ou insérez-les depuis une URL.




×
×
  • Créer...

Information importante

Nous avons placé des cookies sur votre appareil pour aider à améliorer ce site. Vous pouvez choisir d’ajuster vos paramètres de cookie, sinon nous supposerons que vous êtes d’accord pour continuer. Conditions d’utilisation Politique de confidentialité