Aller au contenu

Nothing appearing on app


Messages recommandés

Posté(e)

I've looked around for help but nothing I've tried worked, when I click on "Bring me to the Tray folder" or "Bring me to the Mods folder" it brings me to the correct folder but it doesn't show up on the program. When I click "Find" it takes a long time and then has an error (But it's connected because otherwise it wouldn't bring me to the correct folders?) I don't know how to post pictures but I do have pictures if needed ( : 

 

Thank you for any help

  • Team
Posté(e)
Il y a 2 heures, Invité Bunny a dit :

I've looked around for help but nothing I've tried worked,

Mac or PC?

 

If the Tray folder is empty, this won't work, S4TI works with the game Library.

Make sure the correct language is selected, while in some cases selecting "English" will work to locate the Save folder it may fail to localize the text.

 

You may also want to check App Reports for errors.

 

Il y a 2 heures, Invité Bunny a dit :

I don't know how to post pictures but I do have pictures if needed ( : 

To add a picture, just drag the picture hover your message. Though, not sure if this works for guests. 😕

Posté(e)
2 hours ago, deevo said:

Mac or PC?

 

If the Tray folder is empty, this won't work, S4TI works with the game Library.

Make sure the correct language is selected, while in some cases selecting "English" will work to locate the Save folder it may fail to localize the text.

 

You may also want to check App Reports for errors.

 

To add a picture, just drag the picture hover your message. Though, not sure if this works for guests. 😕

(Same person) 

The folder isn't empty and I'm on PC, My game is English but it shows an error next to it. Would you like me to copy and paste the App Report?

one.PNG

Two.PNG

  • Team
Posté(e)
il y a 56 minutes, Bunny777 a dit :

The folder isn't empty and I'm on PC

The Game Folder is incorrect, the game folder should be different from the Save folder, and it is usually located in the Program Files (x86) or Program Files folders.

Default location is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4".

 

When Auto Detect is checked, it sill fails to find the game location?

 

From the Origin app you should be able to reveal the current game location by trying to move the game in a different folder (without moving it 😉).

If you have the Steam version look in the Steam folder or look in the Steam Launcher to get the path.

 

If you don't have Origin nor Steam, then the game location could be anywhere. Just look for a folder named "The Sims 4" on your drives.

 

If you have a shortcut to the game on your Desktop or in the Start Menu, right-click on the game shortcut then select Open file location.
Then copy content of the address bar up to "The Sims 4" (e.g. C:\Games\The Sims 4).

Or right-click on the game shortcut then select Properties, then copy the content of Start in up to "The Sims 4" (e.g. C:\Games\The Sims 4).

Posté(e) (modifié)
4 hours ago, deevo said:

t, the game folder should be different from the Save folder, and it is usually located in the Program Files (x86) or Progra

Tysmmm that fixed most of it, everything is now here including pictures, general and files but for some reason the CC isnt appearing? When I click mods it still brings me to the correct folder

 

four.PNG

Modifié par Bunny777
  • Team
Posté(e)
Il y a 1 heure, Bunny777 a dit :

When I click mods it still brings me to the correct folder

Since the button on the top right are enabled, I assume you have already selected at least one sim/house/room.

 

Generating the CC list can take some time, but you should at least see a progress bar that show that it is progressing. 🤔

Post the result of the App Reports, there could be some error in the app settings.

Posté(e)
7 hours ago, deevo said:

Since the button on the top right are enabled, I assume you have already selected at least one sim/house/room.

 

Generating the CC list can take some time, but you should at least see a progress bar that show that it is progressing. 🤔

Post the result of the App Reports, there could be some error in the app settings.

Oh yes I left it up after going to bed and it loaded up, just took some time! Thank you this was a lot of help ( :

  • Yes 1

Rejoindre la conversation

Vous pouvez publier maintenant et vous inscrire plus tard. Si vous avez un compte, connectez-vous maintenant pour publier avec votre compte.

Invité
Répondre à ce sujet…

×   Collé en tant que texte enrichi.   Coller en tant que texte brut à la place

  Seulement 75 émoticônes maximum sont autorisées.

×   Votre lien a été automatiquement intégré.   Afficher plutôt comme un lien

×   Votre contenu précédent a été rétabli.   Vider l’éditeur

×   Vous ne pouvez pas directement coller des images. Envoyez-les depuis votre ordinateur ou insérez-les depuis une URL.



×
×
  • Créer...

Information importante

Nous avons placé des cookies sur votre appareil pour aider à améliorer ce site. Vous pouvez choisir d’ajuster vos paramètres de cookie, sinon nous supposerons que vous êtes d’accord pour continuer. Conditions d’utilisation Politique de confidentialité