Aller au contenu

Problem with mod folder path


Messages recommandés

Invité Seveny
Posté(e)

Hello!

 

Thank you for you great app, I used it when I played a long time ago but when I tried to use it today I met several bugs. First is the "click-right" bug with the message error, but for some reason around 15 minutes later that went away and it did detect one CC. And when I click "Afficher le dossier Mods" (it's in French for me, and I checked that it followed my right game path with right language) it directed me to this one specific mod. When I launched the app again, same problem with right-click bug. 

If there's something I can send to help you help me, let me know, thank you!

  • Team
Posté(e)

Hello Seveny,

il y a 38 minutes, Invité Seveny a dit :

First is the "click-right" bug with the message error, but for some reason around 15 minutes later that went away and it did detect one CC.

This bug was already reported.

It's caused by an empty CC list and/or while retrieving the CCs.

Once the CC list is built the bug should disappears.

 

I hope it doesn't take 15 min to get the CC list only to find one file. 😕

 

 

il y a 53 minutes, Invité Seveny a dit :

And when I click "Afficher le dossier Mods" (it's in French for me, and I checked that it followed my right game path with right language)

The app language is independent of the game language.
If you want to revert the app language, open the OPTIONS>Langue (Language) menu then chose Auto ou Anglais (English). 😉

 

 

il y a 58 minutes, Invité Seveny a dit :

If there's something I can send to help you help me, let me know, thank you!

When you receive an error message, click Details then copy the content of the error or press Ctrl+C to copy the content of the dialog and paste it (Ctrl+V) in your post.

Rejoindre la conversation

Vous pouvez publier maintenant et vous inscrire plus tard. Si vous avez un compte, connectez-vous maintenant pour publier avec votre compte.

Invité
Répondre à ce sujet…

×   Collé en tant que texte enrichi.   Coller en tant que texte brut à la place

  Seulement 75 émoticônes maximum sont autorisées.

×   Votre lien a été automatiquement intégré.   Afficher plutôt comme un lien

×   Votre contenu précédent a été rétabli.   Vider l’éditeur

×   Vous ne pouvez pas directement coller des images. Envoyez-les depuis votre ordinateur ou insérez-les depuis une URL.



×
×
  • Créer...

Information importante

Nous avons placé des cookies sur votre appareil pour aider à améliorer ce site. Vous pouvez choisir d’ajuster vos paramètres de cookie, sinon nous supposerons que vous êtes d’accord pour continuer. Conditions d’utilisation Politique de confidentialité