Aller au contenu

Messages recommandés

Posté(e)

I've been sitting here for the last 2 maybe 3 hours or so trying to get the Tray importer to work and finally it did, however my main goal was to replace my gallery images and to do that i need to be able to export them, however when i click on any of the tray files it doesn't do anything. I can select them and show them in my Tray folder, i just can't right click.

 

Using the toolbar at the top of my screen doesn't work, it's not an issue with my mouse, and the only other post i found on this topic is from multiple years ago and has no replies. I'm lost on what to do here, it just won't show up, i don't even get to see the small menu for my action or anything. it does literally nothing 😞

 

Im running macOS Ventura 13.2.1 on my Macbook Air and i installed s4ti properly, im pretty upset about this 😞

 

Screenshot 2024-09-20 at 6.04.38 pm.png

  • 3 mois après...
Posté(e)

Hi, i'm having the exact same problem: I can see my gallery items but i can't right click on my files to replace the images, nothing happens. The "edition > replace an image" button in the menu is grey and i can't click it.
I have first try the "TrayImporterEtoApp.Mac" and then with the corrected "TrayImporterEtoApp.Mac-2". I am on Monterey 12.6.6. but it doesn't fix the problem.

Has this problem be resolved since this post ?
Thank you for your help

Rejoindre la conversation

Vous pouvez publier maintenant et vous inscrire plus tard. Si vous avez un compte, connectez-vous maintenant pour publier avec votre compte.

Invité
Répondre à ce sujet…

×   Collé en tant que texte enrichi.   Coller en tant que texte brut à la place

  Seulement 75 émoticônes maximum sont autorisées.

×   Votre lien a été automatiquement intégré.   Afficher plutôt comme un lien

×   Votre contenu précédent a été rétabli.   Vider l’éditeur

×   Vous ne pouvez pas directement coller des images. Envoyez-les depuis votre ordinateur ou insérez-les depuis une URL.



×
×
  • Créer...

Information importante

Nous avons placé des cookies sur votre appareil pour aider à améliorer ce site. Vous pouvez choisir d’ajuster vos paramètres de cookie, sinon nous supposerons que vous êtes d’accord pour continuer. Conditions d’utilisation Politique de confidentialité